educationI recieved a master of science in physics from INSA (Toulouse) in 2002. I recived a Pdh in nanosciences from INSA in 2005. My dissertation was about electron-electron interactions in nanosystems. During this Phd my lab was the Grenoble High Magnetic Field Laboratory.
working experienceIn 2006 and 2007, I worked in the Quantum Solid State research group at NTT Basic research lab (Japan) and GHMFL to generalize the notion of coherent scattering on the self-consistent potential I had studied during my Phd. I learnt clean room fabrication techniques and produced my own devices in Japan. In 2008 and 2009 I worked in CEA, Leti on silicon nanowire systhesis. Since 2010 I am working at Néel Institut on Graphene tehnology thanks to a Nanoscience fundation reseach fellowship.
- CVD, PE-CVD for the growth of nano-objets
- Graphene growth and technology on SiC substrate
- scanning electron microscopy (secondary and transmitted)
- microfabrication (UV Lithography, ebeam, etching, metal deposition, etc.)
- low noise electrical measurement in extreme condictions (ultra-low temperatures, high magentic fields).
- semi-conductor physics
Full list of publications